Noah's Dove

This earrings is inspired by the biblical story of Noah's Ark: Noah, who had been on the ark for 40 days wanted to know if the flood waters had subsided. Hence, he sent a dove to check on the land. When the dove returned with a freshly plucked olive leaf in its mouth, Noah knew that the flood has abated from the earth.

"I will never again curse the ground for man's sake,
although the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth;
nor will i again destroy every living thing as I have done." (Gen 8:21)

Earrings are created lovingly with swavorski crystals, pearls
and japanese tensha bead. Dove is lightly plated with aged gold.

Quantity : Limited
Price : $26.70
Email sarahlee.low@gmail.com for purchase enquiries

Comments

frances said…
This is so beautiful! Do u send to Shanghai?
Sarah Lee said…
sure i can and very glad to!
Stardust80 said…
I love the inspiration behind this set of earrings. Great idea!
Sarah Lee said…
Thank you! and the inspiration is divine indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Victoria's Secret